AW14 & High Summer Press Day






Several weeks ago I ventured to London for the mlpr AW & High Summer Press Day. I was feeling quite brave and went by myself, usually I meet up with other blogger friends and have company. I was quite nervous at first, but I was shown around all brands by the most lovely staff and felt at ease in no time.

I was invited by Nica, a brand I've featured before. I was excited to see their AW14 collection! It features some lovely rich autumnal colours which I adore! I was asked to pick my favourite to be photographed for their twitter, this took me ages to decide as there were so many amazing styles!

Global Babe are a brand I saw earlier this year whilst attending the Pure Trade show in London back in February. You could never forget those amazing hats! They very kindly gifted me one of their jumpsuits in cobalt blue, if you follow my YouTube you'd have seen this already. Now these are some versatile pieces you can wear in so many ways! Blog post showing how I'd wear it is coming soon <3

 Fiorelli had the most beautiful bags! Which is your favourite from the above pictures? I'm quite tempted by the brown bag on the right in the first image, and the black bag on the right on the second image!

Face Lace have some amazing statement pieces which look so much fun to use! They also kindly gifted me an item which I cannot wait to play around with! Also small world, I follow two of their models on instagram!

A big step for me venturing to London, meeting brands on my own! I'm so glad I did as it gave me confidence in talking about what I do. They were all so lovely and it's always good to be able to put faces to the names you see in emails.

Which brands do you like the look of?

Youtube Facebook / Twitter / instagram@leannelimwalker / Website
SHARE:

3 comments

Blogger templates by pipdig